Friday 27 February 2015

IFTTT- where things connect

0







Never in my life had I thought that I would write this post but I have to tell you guys the power of IFTTT (IF This Than That). I began my blog a few months ago but I recently thought why don't I spread it through social media. When I searched my blogger settings, the thought melted away as soon as it came. I couldn't find a single button or way to do it. I was irritated and that's when my brother introduced me to this lovely site.
IFTTT is the perfect place to connect your sites. It's user-friendly and most importantly it's completely free. So use...use everybody!! Use till you are completely sick of it!

How to use IFTTT :
  1. Make an account on IFTTT by providing a user name, mail id and password.
  2. Click on the "channels" to select your desired channel from where you want to connect. (For example: if I want to make my posts in Facebook appear automatically in Twitter then I need to take the Facebook channel and search for the recipe with Twitter in it)
  3. Click "add recipe".
  4. Select your desired "recipe" and add in the username and password of the channels you want to connect in.
  5. Give in the details like what you want to appear, where and when.
  6. That's it. You are done.
The most interesting thing I noted is that it is like a sentence...(If this happens then this should happen). An action triggers a reaction.

It can connect almost everything which it can automatically do. There are lots of channels including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Blogger, Tumblr. IFTTT is so simple and hassle free that I am sure anybody would love it. I definitely loved it. Hope you like it too...

0 comments:

Post a Comment