Sunday 5 October 2014

London Dairy

0


Yesterday, when I went shopping in a super market called Green... I think it was 'Green' or was it 'Greens'.. Anyway, I was wheeling the trolley around when my eyes fell on these.
 

These little babies were chilling in the mini refrigerator with "London Dairy" stuck on its top and I pointed it out to my dad and said "Can I have those?". He said, "We'll get those at last or else they might melt". And after minutes of waiting, I was finally standing in front of it deciding which one to grab. 

As I was standing there wondering, a guy "excused me" and took one big packet of this ice cream and hurried off quickly. Okay.. I couldn't stand there for hours deciding on flavours, so I grabbed two small ones(I still can't believe I took two packets of same flavour) of this and dumped in our trolley.
Finally when I got home, I was desperate to try it. After lunch, I took them out of the fridge and gave one to my brother and started opening the "premium ice cream".. (That's what it said on the packet).. On opening, I found these weird spoons.

I was expecting something more like scoop spoons but this was it. I slowly peeled off the paper layer and there it was.. More like 'payasam' than ice cream. At last, I tasted London Dairy. It was not mind blowing but it was OK. Maybe the flavour I chose was bad. Anyway, it was an interesting experience and by the way, I really liked the packet ;)
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment